Add team membersLink to this section
You can invite other team members and give them access to your business on Kinde.
Team member rolesLink to this section
We’ve kept team roles simple. There’s really only two for now:
Owner - The person who creates the business in Kinde is automatically the Owner. They have the highest access level in the Kinde business. Only an owner can approve data export from Kinde.
Admin - All other team members in Kinde are created as Admins. They have access to all Kinde features, except data export approval.
Both Owners and Admins can add and delete other Admins.
Add a new team memberLink to this section
Go to Settings > Business > Team. The Team page shows a list of all your team members.
- Select Add team member.
- In the window that appears, enter the team member’s details.
- Select Save. Your team member will receive an email with an invitation to join your business on Kinde. They can set up an account or sign in to an existing account.
Revoke an invitationLink to this section
- Go to Settings > Business > Team. The Team page shows a list of all your invited members.
- Find the team member in the Invited list, select the three dots, then select Revoke invitation.
Delete team memberLink to this section
- Go to Settings > Business > Team. The Team page shows a list of all your team members.
- Find the team member in the Members list, select the three dots, then select Delete team member.