Manage users across organizationsLink to this section
If you have multiple organizations set up, you can easily switch the organization a user belongs to and add them to other organizations.
Move a user between organizationsLink to this section
- In Kinde, go to Users. A list of all your organization’s users shows.
- Find the user in the list.
- Select their name to open their profile.
- Check and uncheck the boxes to add and remove them from an organization.
- Select Save.
- You will need to separately add roles and permissions for this user in the organization.