Add and edit users
You can manually add and edit users in Kinde. You might do this to change their permissions or assign them a new role. You can also import users in bulk from CSV. See Import users.
Open user record
- On the Kinde home page, select Organizations.
- For the organization whose users you want to manage, select the three dots and select View users.
Add a user manually
- Select Add user.
- In the window that appears, enter the user details including name and email.
- Select Save.
- To add permissions or roles for the news user, edit their details (see below).
Edit user details
- Next to the user, select the three dots and then choose Edit user. A window opens showing the user details.
- Edit the user name, but not their email.
- Update their permissions and roles.
- Select which organizations they belong to.
- Select Save to apply your changes.