Collect and manage subscriber contactsLink to this section
In Kinde, you can build a list of subscribers so you can communicate to them about your business, products, and services. For example, you might have a newsletter or a campaign list.
This list is different to your Access request contacts, who’s details you collected when they registered interest in your product.
Set up a subscription formLink to this section
Kinde allows you to design the page where customers can go to subscribe to your newsletter or other product updates. See Set up a subscription form.
View subscriber detailsLink to this section
- In Kinde, go to Users > Subscribers. A list of contacts is shown.
- To see when a person subscribed, find them in the list, select the three dots menu and select View details. A panel slides out showing added information.
Add a subscriberLink to this section
- Go to Users > Subscribers and select Add subscriber.
- In the window that appears, enter their name and email address.
- Select Save.
Convert a subscriber to a userLink to this section
- Go to Users > Subscribers and find the contact you want to convert to a user.
- Select the three dots menu and select Convert to user. A window appears, prompting you to select the organization the user will belong to. You can only select one.
- Select Convert. The contact will now appear on the All users list, but will also remain a subscriber.
See Manage users across organizations if you want to assign the user to other organizations.
Delete a subscriberLink to this section
- Go to Users > Subscribers and find the contact you want to delete.
- Select the three dots menu and select Delete subscriber. A confirmation message appears.
- Confirm you want to delete the subscriber and select Delete subscriber. The person is permanently removed from the subscriber list.