Delete an organizationLink to this section
You can delete organizations in Kinde, but doing so removes all users from the organization, and deletes organization settings, feature flags, and data.
Users who belong to other organizations remain assigned to those organizations. Users who only belong to the organization you are deleting will be removed, but not deleted from Kinde.
Caution: Before you deleteLink to this section
Deleting an organization cannot be reversed, so we recommend you:
- Reassign users to other organizations (if you need to)
- Review feature flags that might only apply to this organization
- Export any data that you want
Deleting an organizationLink to this section
- In Kinde, go to Organizations.
- In the list, find the organization you want to delete.
- Select the three dots menu at the far right and then select Delete organization.
- In the confirmation window that appears, select Yes, I definitely want to delete, and then select Delete organization.