Add and manage applicationsLink to this section
Applications are how you make your product or service available to your users, such as through a mobile app, a web app, or a website.
If you plan to manage authentication for each of your applications using Kinde, you will need to add and configure each application.
Add an applicationLink to this section
By default, Kinde provisions you with two types of application: a regular web app and single page web app. However, you can add other kinds of apps.
- Go to Settings > Environment > Applications.
- Select Add application.
- Enter a name and select the type of application.
- Select Save.
- Next, configure the application.
Application configuration tasksLink to this section
- Get application keys to connect your apps
- Set callback URLs using the relevant SDK
- Set up authentication
- Configure tokens