Add a machine to machine application for API accessLink to this section
To access the Kinde Management API you first need to create a machine to machine application. This gives you the app keys you need to facilitate token exchange.
Step 1: Add a machine to machine applicationLink to this section
- Go to Settings > Applications.
- Select Add Application.
- In the dialog that opens, give the application a name, and select Machine to Machine as the Application type.
- Select Save. App keys - including Domain details, Client ID and Client Secret - are issued for the application. Save these details to set up the connection to your application.
Step 2: Activate the connection in the Kinde APILink to this section
- Go to Settings > APIs. On the Kinde Management API, select View details.
- On the left, select Applications.
- Switch on the connection for the machine to machine application you just created.
- Next: Get an access token for Kinde’s API.