Add a machine to machine applicationLink to this section
Machine to machine applications facilitate token exchange between systems, applications, and services, including micro-services.
For example, you need a machine to machine application for connecting to Kinde’s Management API. See below for instructions.
Step 1: Add a machine to machine applicationLink to this section
- Go to Settings > Applications.
- Select Add Application.
- In the dialog that opens, give the application a name, and select Machine to Machine as the Application type.
- Select Save. App keys - including Domain details, Client ID and Client Secret - are issued for the application. Save these details to set up the connection to your application or service.
Step 2: Activate the connectionLink to this section
- Go to Settings > APIs. On the relevant API tile (e.g. Kinde Management API), select View details.
- On the left, select Applications.
- Switch on the connection for the machine to machine application you just created.
- Next: Get an access token for Kinde’s API.