Twitch social sign inLink to this section
You can enable users to sign up and sign in using their Twitch credentials. To enable this, you’ll need a Twitch account and some developer know-how.
Before you beginLink to this section
Enable Twitch 2FA - Sign up for a Twitch account and enable two-factor authentication (2FA). You will need your mobile number and an authenticator app e.g. Google authenticator, to do this.
Get the Kinde callback URL - In Kinde, go to Settings > Authentication. On the Twitch auth tile in the Social authentication section, select Configure. Copy the Callback URL.
Register a Twitch appLink to this section
- Go to the Twitch developer console and select Applications.
- Select Register your application.
- Enter a name and the Kinde callback URL you copied above.
- Select the Category as an Application Integration.
- Select Create.
See the Twitch docs for additional help.
Get app Client ID and Client SecretLink to this section
- In the Application section in Twitch, select Manage next to your application.
- Copy the Client ID.
- Select New secret and when prompted, confirm.
- Copy and paste the Client ID and Client Secret into a text file or somewhere you can easily copy them.
Add Twitch credentials to KindeLink to this section
- In Kinde, go to Settings > Authentication.
- Select Add connection and then select Twitch.
- On the Twitch tile, select Configure.
- Paste the Client ID and Client secret from the app into the relevant fields.
- Select which applications will allow Twitch SSO.
- Select Save.
Users will now see Twitch as an option to sign up and sign in to the selected applications.