LinkedIn social sign inLink to this section
You can enable users to sign up and sign in using their LinkedIn credentials. To enable this, you’ll need a LinkedIn app and some developer know-how.
Get the Kinde Callback URLLink to this section
- Sign in to Kinde.
- Go to the Settings page and select Authentication.
- In the Social connections section, select Add connection.
- In the window that opens, select LinkedIn, then select Save.
- On the LinkedIn tile, select the Configure link.
- Copy the URL in the Callback URL section. You’ll need this to configure your LinkedIn app.
Create a LinkedIn app and set upLink to this section
- Go to the LinkedIn developer space and select Create app.
- Select Create app.
- In the Products tab, select Request access on the Sign in with LinkedIn tile.
- Agree to the terms and conditions to continue. You can now view the endpoints.
Configure your LinkedIn appLink to this section
- Go to the Auth tab.
- In the Auth 2.0 settings area, select the edit icon next to the Authorized redirect URLs for your app.
- Paste the Callback URL you copied from Kinde in the first procedure.
- In the same tab, copy the Client ID and Client Secret and paste them in a text file or somewhere you can easily copy them.
For additional help, see the LinkedIn docs.
Add LinkedIn credentials to KindeLink to this section
- In Kinde, go to Settings > Authentication.
- On the LinkedIn tile, select Configure.
- Paste the Client ID and Client secret from the LinkedIn app into the relevant fields.
- Select which applications will allow LinkedIn SSO.
- Select Save.
Users will now see LinkedIn as an option to sign up and sign in to the selected applications.Authentication and access