Apple social sign in
You can enable users to sign up and sign in using their Apple credentials. To enable this, you’ll need some technical know-how and an Apple Developer account.
Before you begin
Get the callback URL for Apple from Kinde.
- In Kinde, go to Settings > Authentication.
- On the Apple auth tile in the Social authentication section, select Configure.
- Copy the URL. You’ll need this to configure the Apple Oauth details.
Create Apple credentials
- Configure your Apple developer account to support sign in with Apple.
- Add your Kinde domain details (
https://YOUR_NAME.kinde.com) to your Apple developer account.
- Have your Client ID handy - also known as the Services ID in Apple.
- Generate a Client secret from your Apple key - also known as generating a web token.
- Paste the Kinde callback URL you copied above, into your Apple account. See Apple’s documentation about Apple sign in authentication.
Add credentials to Kinde
- In Kinde, go to Settings > Authenticatication.
- Switch on the Apple auth option (if not already on).
- Select Configure.
- Paste the Client ID and Client secret into the relevant fields.
- Select Save. Users will now see Apple as an option to sign up and sign in to your product.